Doing Business with the City of Georgetown
The City of Georgetown and the Purchasing department welcomes you to our city! This page has been developed to inform vendors interested in business opportunities with the city.
To register and view bids go to: https://purchasing.georgetown.org/bid-information/.
The City of Georgetown seeks participation from Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUBs) for purchases over $3000. More information about the HUB program can be found on the State of Texas comptroller page at: https://comptroller.texas.gov/purchasing/vendor/hub/
Additional information on the City’s Purchase Guidelines can be found here.
We ask our vendors to please:
- Register as a vendor on our Vendor Registration Portal.
- Complete the Vendor Application on the City of Georgetown Vendor Payments page.
- Keep your account up to date
- Call ahead for appointments whenever possible
- Keep us up to date on new ideas or products
- Recognize that all information and files submitted to us are a matter a public record.
- Call us if you have any questions
Additional vendor guidelines can be found on our Vendor Guidelines page.